Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Path Less Traveled

Ok, so I stink at the blog thing. I think about things to write about, but I lack follow through. I've come to terms with it and it's ok, really. Don't feel sorry for me. :-) I'm thinking I may change the nature of this blog a bit though. It will still include updates of the kids and going ons of our family, when I remember to post that is!

I have noticed during my dairy and soy free journey that there are TONS of sites and blogs dedicated to living dairy free or soy free, but not many on living dairy AND soy free. Honestly? It's annoying. Where am I supposed to go for recipes and substitution advice?! So instead of lamenting the lack of dairy and soy free interweb support, I'll just create my own. Maybe someone else out there is frantically searching for ideas on what to make for dinner, or crying because she can't find something junk foodie enough to ease her cravings. (Nope, not me.)

Off we go on a new adventure!! Perhapes I'll even have another post up today. Two in one day?! It will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment